Rebekah is the founder of PoleMoves, a dietitian and a mother of two young children. She was a gymnast in her youth and has been trained and taught dance throughout college. Rebekah has been an ACE certified group fitness instructor since 1995 and was a personal trainer for eight years.
Rebekah has judged several pole competitions, written for Pole Spin magazine and has been a speaker at three of the four pole conventions held in the United States.
Rebekah’s Pole and Fitness Titles Include:
- 2012 Winner-Pacific Pole Championship Dramatic L3
- 2013 Second Runner Up-Pacific Pole Championship L3
- 2012 Third Runner Up-Pacific Pole Championship Dramatic L3
- 2000 Miss Fitness Utah
Arloa is based in Los Angeles, is an instructor at The Choreography House (2013 International Studio of the Year) and Luscious Maven, and is a cast member of the internationally renowned “Girl Next Door-A Pole Soiree”.
Arloa has an athletic background, which includes gymnastics, dance, cheerleading and tennis, and a performance background as a working actress.
Discovering pole changed her life as she is able to combine her love of performance, art and athleticism into a single passion. She knows first-hand how fulfilling, empowering and freeing pole dancing can be for women of all shapes, sizes and backgrounds and is committed to sharing the joy of pole with others.
Arloa’s Pole Titles Include:
- 2018 Winner - American Pole League (IPSF) Artistic Grand Masters
- 2018 First Runner Up - USPSF (POSA) Pole Sport Grand Masters
- 2016 Winner-International Grand Masters Division, North American Pole Dance Championship
- 2014 Winner-Masters Entertainment, Pacific Pole Championship
2014 Winner-Story Telling, United Pole Artists’ Poler’s Choice Awards
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Paragon International Pole Dance Championship
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Pacific Pole Championship
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Pacific Aerial Arts Championship